IMAGINE A ROLE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO...
- ENGAGE STRATEGICALLY with CPG leaders at companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 100
- EARN great compensation as you win with a company that's growing explosively - over 40% in each of the last 3 years!
- LEARN the latest Direct-to-Consumer and Marketplace growth strategies with our expert team
Bold Strategies, Inc. is a new kind of company that's making it easier to win online. We've built a proprietary playbook and tools that make the complex world of eCommerce simple for our clients on platforms like Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, Instacart, and Shopify. Our team and business are growing fast behind strong results and client word of mouth - our average client has seen a triple-digit lift in item sales after working with us!
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
We are seeking a VP of Business Development / Chief Revenue Officer. In this role, you will:
- Manage the company's revenue "building blocks" and prospect pipeline
- Directly manage our highest potential pitches and negotiations
- Influence our services catalog, pricing strategies, and market focus
You will be enabled by a fabulous support team and best-in-class CRM / selling tools (already in place). We also have a very strong pipeline of identified prospects waiting for you along with significant new services launching soon.
Our successful candidate will have ALL of the following attributes:
- Strong "presence" and a love of selling
- The credibility and knowledge needed to engage global VP / GM / C-level leaders at manufacturers of all sizes from startup to Fortune 50 (Food & CPG focus)
- Deep knowledge of the marketing agency and / or retail consulting spaces on either the buy-side or the sell-side
- Understanding of either the eCommerce space or any other specialized digital field requiring a balance of technological and strategic acumen
- Strong ethics and fit with our culture - we set BOLD targets, we are relentless about results, and we "figure it out" together
These are preferred but not required:
- Experience with HubSpot, our CRM platform
- Knowledge of the B2B "inbound marketing" approach
- Proven experience leading multi-functional teams
Note that you do not need to come into this position with a Ph.D. in eCommerce, however, you do need a working knowledge of current trends and what's happening in the space overall. If you have this foundation, we'll provide the rest!
In addition to salary and commission, an attractive benefits package will be offered with this position. This role will require 20% travel or less.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.