Bold Retail, Inc. is a new kind of company that's helping the next generation of great brands win faster. We help high-potential CPG companies grow on big eCommerce marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, etc.) and in their own Direct-to-Consumer selling. Our team and business are growing fast behind strong results and client word of mouth - our average client has seen a triple-digit lift in item sales after working with us and our sales have tripled this year as a result!
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
We are seeking a Strategic Creative Director. In this role, you will:
- Participate in brand positioning and brand equity projects for both established brands and startups
- Develop new eCommerce campaign ideas that enable shopper acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Lead campaign creative execution including design, copywriting, video, landing pages, etc.
We are looking for candidates with at least five years of experience and the following attributes:
- Influential presence - can make your ideas clear and compelling to our clients
- Strong digital marketing foundation and ability to "get in the details"
- Strong writing and editing skills and good "eye" for design
Note that you do not need to come in to this position with a Ph D in eCommerce however you do need good working knowledge of current trends and the what's happening in the space overall, especially as it pertains to Walmart, Jet, and Amazon.com. If you have this foundation, we'll provide the rest!
In addition to salary, an attractive benefits package will be offered with this position including 401, Health Insurance, AND Profit Sharing! This role will require very little, if any travel: 10% or less.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Bold Retail is proud to be based right here in Northwest Arkansas!