Bold Strategies, Inc. is a new kind of company that's helping the next generation of great brands win faster. We've built a proprietary playbook that makes the complex world of eCommerce Marketplaces and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) work brilliantly for our clients. Our team and business are growing fast behind strong results and client word of mouth.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
We are seeking a full-time Senior Manager of Analytics. In this client facing role, you will:
- Set direction for the company's overall analytics strategy
- Supervise 2 other Junior Analysts in their day-to-day work
- Provide data-based recommendations to clients and internal management
- Develop and enhance proprietary analytics platforms and dashboards
- Integrate data from multiple external sources
- Lead SEO research for media and creative application
- Manage "Test and Learn" activity including A/B testing, heatmapping, and more
Our successful candidate will be a college graduate with the following attributes:
- Working knowledge of Data Studio, Tableau, or DOMO as well as SQL
- Understanding of paid media - Search, Social, Retail, Programmatic
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced setting
- Insatiable curiosity and strong "data detective" abilities
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Note that you do not need to come in to this position with a Ph D in eCommerce - we will provide you with comprehensive training about our approach, our tools, and our strategies. As you learn, you will work side-by-side with experienced team members and interface directly with others on the team including creative and analyst resources.
In addition to salary, full benefits package and profit sharing will be offered with this position. This role will require very little, if any travel - 10% or less.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.