Bold Retail Seeks VP Business Development
We are seeking a VP of Business Development. In this role, you will:
- Influence our services catalog, pricing strategies, and market focus
- Manage detailed revenue "building blocks," prospect pipeline, and opportunities
- Lead our highest priority partner development projectsYou will be enabled by a fabulous support team and best-in-class CRM / selling tools (already in place). We also have a very strong pipeline of identified prospects waiting for you along with significant new services launching Q3.
Our successful candidate will have ALL of the following attributes:
- Strong "presence" and a love of selling.
- The credibility and knowledge needed to engage global VP / GM / C-level leaders at manufacturers of all sizes from startup to Fortune 50 (Food & CPG focus)
- Deep knowledge of the marketing agency and / or retail consulting spaces on either the buy side or the sell side.
- Understanding of either the eCommerce space or any other specialized digital field requiring a balance of technological and strategic acumen.
- Strong ethics and fit with our culture - BOLD thinking, action oriented, sense of humor.
Note that you do not need to come in to this position with a Ph D in eCommerce however you do need good working knowledge of current trends and what's happening in the space overall, especially as it pertains to Walmart, Jet, and Amazon.com. If you have this foundation, we'll provide the rest.
In addition to salary, an attractive benefits package will be offered with this position. This role will require 40% travel or less.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Bold Retail is a Veteran-Owned Business and proud to be based right here in Northwest Arkansas!